|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Are you a Senior .Net Developer who would like to be part of a Digital transformation project in the Federal Government.
About the role
We are recruiting a .Net Developer for our client within federal government. The project focusses on establishing a new business registry service. The new registry service that will modernise and streamline the way businesses register, view and maintain business registration details with government on a contemporary, digital registry system.
As part of the role your main responsibilities will be;
- Develop, test and deploy integration services on the system as part of the release.
- Provide technical design and contribute to Business Requirment and Solution Design
- Mentor and lead junior developers
- Ensure that development, coding, privacy and security standards are adhered to
- Create and maintain technical documentation
The experience and skills you will need;
- **Must be an Australian Citizen**
- Senior experience with C#, ASP .NET, WebAPI and integration with Enterprise Service Business platforms
- Senior experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and development of SOAP/REST based web services
- A proven track record of project delivery, particularly with integration solutions
- Experience in designing and implementing API and Microservices
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) and MS SQL server
- Working knowledge of the Agile methodology and agile development, including the use of agile management tools such as TFS, GIT, JIRA
- Experience using CICD/DevOps, continuous integration, automated unit testing
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to clearly communicate technical details to business
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- BONUS: Experience using cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
How to apply
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV asap to email@example.com.