|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the role
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior Procurement Advisor to join their team in Parramatta. This is a great opportunity to work on one of the largest programs in NSW for the foreseeable future.
- Engage and advise key stakeholders on policies, procedures, systems and standards to enable them to deliver effective, outcomes-focused procurement activities across the organisation.
- Partner with key business stakeholders to develop innovative procurement and category management strategies to meet specific business needs, manage risk and deliver value for money.
- Research, develop, implement and review organisational procurement policy, procedures, systems and standards to effectively support business procurement needs, identify and mitigate procurement risk, and meet all legislative and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Research, develop and implement procurement capability development initiatives to support effective procurement outcomes across the organisation.
- Proactively identify and address procurement risks and mitigation strategies to meet organisational compliance requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area or proven commercial experience
- Proven experience with the NSW Government Procurement framework
- Experience across Professional Services and Construction procurement
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema via email@example.com or 0431 103 255