|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
A NSW Government Agency are looking for a Senior Project Director to join their team in Sydney CBD. You will assist the team with case development through to construction delivery and operations for major and minor works programs.
- Oversee the project lifecycle from project initiation, strategic planning and business case development through to construction delivery and operations for major and minor works programs to ensure gateway and milestones are achieved
- Oversee the development of strategic options and value management / value engineering processes including workshops and reporting, through the business case, master planning and concept design development phases
- Ensure that the project scope meets the educational service need and represents value for money for government.
- Oversee the project assurance review processes to ensure readiness to proceed and successful completion of gateway milestones
- Manage project planning and delivery interfaces with service providers, design teams and building teams
- Ensure adherence to safety, governance, probity, risk, procurement and project gateway and reporting frameworks
- Develop effective communication processes linking multiple programs, projects and delivery groups
- Escalate any major strategic or emerging issues and provide timely information in response to internal and external stakeholder and Ministerial briefings information requests.
- Ensure all project management systems and reporting tools are used, maintained and updated
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management or equivalent and appropriate professional skills
- Strong communication, report writing and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact
Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771