|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior Project Officer to manage the assurance framework, communicate expectations and obligations to stakeholders, and monitor & report on performance to improve the framework.
About the role:
- Manage the overall delivery of the review program.
- Liaising with external review community on all matters relating to the review program.
- Manage systems and processes to ensure assurance activities are completed, review report delivered and monitoring of outcomes.
- Manage implementation, monitoring and updating of review outcomes in system and oversee the reporting of review outcomes to the executive.
- Evaluate and work with internal teams to build the review database to use for reporting and dashboard updates.
- Provide advice and support to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and provide accurate and timely reports on the progress of the review programs.
- Develop inter-agency connections and communication channels for collaborative purposes and to explore opportunities for improving and enhancing the review programs.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or an equivalent in experience
- Strong assurance focus and background in delivering on assurance programs.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema via email@example.com or 0431 103 255