|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Excellent opportunity
- Mid size Bank
- Excellent culture and great place to work
In this role, you will manage the day-to-day security operations and technologies.
This includes analysing security alerts to improve protection, contribute and enforce policies and standards, conduct security assessments and compliance activities, manage key security activities including third party risk assessment and security awareness campaign.
- Provide technical support in security technologies.
- Ensure alerts, requests and helpdesk tickets are resolved within SLA.
- Ensure security vulnerabilities are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ability to correlate data across different technologies.
- Assist with Incident response in the event of a security breach or a cyber-attack.
- Ensure risk for third party vendors are appropriately managed and adhere to its security obligations.
- Assess risks and identify vulnerabilities to digital assets to evaluate potential impact and damage, prioritising risks against the costs of protection and ensure security vulnerabilities are resolved in a timely manner.
- Establish and build cyber education and awareness programs for Boards, management and staff.
- Design and implement a comprehensive program aligned with an existing enterprise risk management framework.
- Perform analysis and provide security recommendations across projects and/or business processes and influence key stakeholders to deliver necessary control enhancements.
- Undertake other duties as required by your manager or their delegate.
- Adhere to all WHS requirements of the organisation and relevant associated legislation.
- 3 to 6+ years in a similar role.
- Demonstrate experience in security industry, especially ability to correlate data and identify threats.
- Hands on experience with multiple security technologies.
- Knowledge of industry standards / Finance services is a + / Not mandatory.