|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||1 day ago|
About the Company
This large organisation within the Education sector are looking for the support of a hands on Senior Technical Analyst to support with a key legacy based project. Based in the CBD, this not-for-profit fosters an environment of handwork, collaboration, respect and excellence.
This role will be initially 10 weeks with a very likelihood to be extended and kept longer term, paying $550-650pd (based on experience)
About the Role;
- Working with old Internal Legacy systems and applications
- Quantify applications and manually sort
- Organise old coding and re-code where necessary
- Communicate with the business and help strategise future roadmap
- Write necessary documentation to a high quality and standard
- Working with lots of data
The ideal candidate will have;
- Strong experience with ASP.net, SQL, SSIS
- Highly analytical and pragmatic mindset, ability to dig deep
- Experience with high number of database tables
- Desirable experience: Powerbuilder & Sharepoint
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
This organisations offers a warm and welcoming company culture, as well as a focus on output and hard work. While this is a contract opportunity it will allow exposure into the Education sector. Located next to public transport.
How to Apply
If this role sounds like it would suit you, or if you want more info, please click APPLY or contact Suzanne at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated with discretion.