|Posted:||2 months ago|
This Top 50 Accounting firm are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their Business Services division. They have an international presence and provide secondment opportunities to London every year for their high performers.
In addition, you will get access to high-profile private clients (national and international) as well as ASX listed businesses across multiple industries. The clients on the books come from the following industries; Financial Services, Tech Start-Ups, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Manufacturing and Real Estate to name a few.
Located right in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD, this firm are well known for their excellent training and development programme and will give you direct client contact from day 1.
They have a lot of home-grown directors and promote from within wherever possible, so if you are looking for a firm with excellent career advancements prospects, this could be the perfect role for you
You will be managing a team of 4 and work closely with a Manager to develop, retain and grow your own portfolio. One of the partners will be on hand for support 24/7 and work with you on more complex issues whenever needed.
- Supervising, training, mentoring and reviewing the work of junior level accountants
- Financial statements preparation, Income Tax Returns, BAS and IAS
- FBT, GST, Div 7A
- Liaise with the ATO and other government agencies
Skills and experience
- CA Qualified
- 4-6 years’ experience at other accounting firms
- Exceptional communications skills, written and verbal
- Bachelor of Commerce in Finance or Accounting is preferred
- Culture and Benefits
- The office is young, high performing and fun with staff from a wide variety of backgrounds and they’re looking for someone who can add to the overall vibrant atmosphere of the office.
- Benefits on offer include; multiple social events (EOFY and Christmas parties), internal and external training, corporate gym and health insurance rates and paid future professional qualifications.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert