|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
- Work in Canberra or Sydney
Successfactors Consultant needed to work on a large government client project.
About the role
The role will utilise your SuccessFactors experience for a large Government project. To be successful you will need to have in-depth knowledge across PMGM, Succession and Development that the project requires.
Please note: If you are based in Sydney or Melbourne there will be a requirement to travel to Canberra every couple of weeks. This will be paid for by the consultancy flights, accomm and transfers.
What we are looking for
- Experience with SuccessFactors PMGM (Performance Management and Goal Management), Succession and Development design and implementation
- Very strong documentation / process mapping capability
- Able to define and document requirements on the customers behalf
- Work closely with Customer counterparts on Knowledge Transfer during all phases of the project
How to apply
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV asap, addressing the above criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org