|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
About the Role:
Having seen continued growth over 2020 into 2021, this leading ASX listed business has continued to grow from strength to strength and currently have a requirement for a highly motivated Commercial Support Analyst. In this role you will play a pivotal part working between tech and business teams. You will have exceptional customer facing and contract administration skills as well as being tech savvy and being able to wok with both Technology and Business stakeholder
Responsibilities will include:
- Effectively and accurately implement new and updated/changed Agreements into systems.
- Prepare, verify and issue accurate monthly invoices online with the terms and conditions of Agreements.
- Provide commercial operations support to the development of new functional enhancements and infrastructure changes.
- Coordinate and execute the implementation of contract information.
- Provide user acceptance testing and other commercial operations support to ensure all contract amendments, functional enhancements, and infrastructure changes.
- Execute monthly accrual and invoicing processes to ensure invoices are issued accurately and in a timely manner.
- Manage customer billing disputes and escalate as required.
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service to customers including by proactively managing and addressing all customers issues, queries, and concerns. Develop in depth customer relationships and understand each customer’s transaction behaviour and service utilisation.
- Provide support and commercial operational advice to the Integrated Operations Centre (IOC) and internal stakeholders and support the Commercial Team with new opportunity identification.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Exceptional Customer Service and customer orientation (Mandatory)
- High computer proficiency (Mandatory), with advanced skills in MS Excel and basic programming
- Strong problem-solving skills (Mandatory)
- High attention to detail (Mandatory)
- Strong commercial/business acumen
- Able to manage a diverse stakeholder group.
- Understanding of Gas Transportation Agreements, gas industry and markets
- Skilled in data analysis including the ability to prepare and analyse data to present findings to the required audience.
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to think ahead.
- Tertiary qualification in Business, information systems, commercial discipline or similar
How to Apply:
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.