|Location:||WA - Perth|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
- Leading company
- Great culture
- Permanent position
The Infrastructure Analyst is responsible for the ongoing development, implementation and maintenance of all current and new infrastructure hardware and software components. Level 2 & 3 support.
Responsible within in the Infrastructure team in providing supporting to all server, desktop, communications and network components both from a hardware and software perspective.
- Maintain Infrastructure Hardware and software systems
- Ongoing development and maintenance of all hardware, software and network components including the following but not limited to:
- Network switches, servers etc.
- Storage components and virtualization software.
- Exchange and Office 365 in a hybrid environment
- Video room and TIPT communications systems.
- Providing 99.9 % availability of all systems.
- Assist with the creation and maintain all relevant document
- Demonstrated experience (at least 3 years) in a similar role;
- Relevant skills/experience with MS Windows servers, O365 and desktop Office systems;
- Working knowledge of VMware or virtualisation;
- Excellent time management skills
- Network switches/Active Directory, Windows servers/Office 365/Exchange/VMware
- Software deployment (i.e Ivanti)