|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
I am currently looking for an experienced recruiter for an internal opportunity within a Globally established organisation within the Construction Industry in Alexandria. Due to the urgency of the hire, candidates must be immediately available - one week notice.
This is a full-time position with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate! As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be recruiting for several white collar & Blue-collar positions based in Australia and New Zealand.
- Manage the recruitment process end to end in both temporary and permanent recruitment
- Sourcing specialist candidates
- Attending interviews
- Reviewing resumes
- Contact and headhunting relevant candidates
- Reference checks
- Talent Pipelining
- Assist with Talent/HR Projects
- Stakeholder Management
- Liaise with external agency partners
- On-boarding process
- Liaising with the HR team and partners to identify recruitment needs
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- Building a talent pipeline for future roles Assist with graduate and clerk programmes
- Streamline current recruitment processes
In order to be considered for this role you must have extensive recruitment experience ideally within an Agency and Internal Environment.
Candidates with previous experience in the Construction Industry recruiting across Blue Collar and White-Collar areas will be highly regarded.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a recruitment role, either agency or internal
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in recruiting roles at a range of levels
- Prior experience recruiting into professional services
- Experience managing a high number of processes at once
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive in your recruitment approach
- Must have full rights to work in Australia
To be considered for this role please click APPLY or contact Katie Rushworth - email@example.com