|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Architecture of the to-be application landscape incl technical arch, integration architecture and the infrastructure components of the landscape
- Advises teams of IT technology standard requirements, methodology and processes.
- Lead/Participates in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy for RP application components. Finalize the compatibility matrix of the RP application components
- Communicates and validates program architecture with infrastructure team, project management team, and technology services management team.
- Technical, functional and integration Design
- Defining the sizing, specifications, license requirements
- Coordinating with stakeholders for technical matters of the project
- Provide technical assistance to team members to make them understand the architecture, design and overcome technical issues/blockers
- Defines data retention, backup, and recovery methods and plans.
- Design and develop infrastructure blueprints for the implementation of new solutions.
- Support RP Remediation EM and Leads in
- Project activities planning, tracking
- Issues and Risks management
- Governance meetings and reports
- Proven experience in Technology Architecture
- Experience in technologies - Unix/Linux/Wintel/Oracle Database/Jboss Server and Java
- Proven experience in architecture / Remediation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
How to apply
Please apply here or send me your updated cv at firstname.lastname@example.org