|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$80,000 + super|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Junior Treasury Analyst
- Western Suburbs
- Reputable Local Business
- Permanent full time
- My client is a Western Suburbs based business looking for an experience Treasury Analyst to join their team. Securitisation reporting knowledge is essential.
My client is a well known reputable business based in Sydney's Western Suburbs.
They require a Junior Treasury candidate to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
Experience across Fleet / Lease management is beneficial along with a background in Accounting and exposure in securitisation reporting.
This opportunity is full time permanent paying $80,000 / $85,000 + super.
You will be responsible for assisting with securitisation and assisting investor reporting.
General overview of duties inc:
- Daily cash summarizing and allocating between investor facilities
- Monitoring lease portfolio performance
- Creating tranches and transferring leases to securitization
- Securitization cash reporting and system reporting (Bynx)
- Accurate and timely movement and reconciliation of funds
- Portfolio investigations and performance monitoring using data analytics tools
Please note essential criteria stated is required as well as only Permanent Residents or Australian / NZ Citizens can apply due to this role being permanent.