|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
We are seeking a UI designer for a fixed term contract. You will work alongside our Design Lead to translate our business requirements into a creative vision and execute these in the form of visual designs ready for developers to implement and deliver to customers. The role requires a deep level of empathy towards our client’s customers and stakeholders as well as an ability to work with developers to find the balance between feasibility, aesthetics and usability
You'll work on various creative and digital projects throughout the entire design life cycle from concept to delivery.
Design concepts, websites, eDMs, online advertising and mobile sites.
Ability to create high fidelity prototypes for user testing, communicating user flows and defining interactions and animations.
Design in the context of user experience.
You’ll require a knowledge of web and mobile technologies, also the implications these have on site and app design.
Can create cross channel UI documentation that clearly communicates all elements of an interface
Experience of working with Designers, Product Managers, Developers, Business Analysts, UX Researchers being comfortable participating and leading cross functional workshops.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with our other designers, as well as the marketing and technology teams
- Identify, and solve, real customer problems
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Test, measure, and iterate on features
- Communicate design rationale to stakeholders
- Solid understanding of UX principles
- UX or Design Portfolio
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Passion for embracing, driving and being accountable for success.
How to apply
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Charlie Adsett at firstname.lastname@example.org