|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Inner Western Sydney Location
- 6-month Contract
- $60 - $70 P/H+
- Charterhouse is a weekly pay agency.
Manage site specific testing and deliver urban design projects for Local Council.
About the organisation:
Large Local Council located in the Inner Western suburbs of Sydney, currently undertaking very large development projects.
- Carryout site specific testing
- Manage assessments of planning proposals
- Create and review council planning policy
- Liaise with relative stakeholders
- Manage project finances and carryout detailed financial reporting
- Carryout analytical reporting
- Must have demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Ability to understand and interpret Legislation
- Qualifications in Urban Design, Planning or related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
You will be working for a Local Council that supports work life balance, on large and unique planning projects. There will also be the opportunity to work on other projects.
How to apply:
To be considered for this role, click “apply now” or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9641 5143.