|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
Multiple Window System Admins/Engineers needed for a NSW Government client.
About the Opportunity
This NSW government Department is looking to expand their team by adding a Azure Automation Engineer, System Admin (Intune) and a Windows Desktop Admin.
Please see the below roles and if you are interested, please apply or contact me directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Azure Automation Engineer
- Demonstrated technical experience in developing Azure automated solutions.
- Proven technical knowledge with hybrid cloud and local orchestrator runbook workers.
- Demonstrated experience with Restful API’s, such as MS Graph for cloud data management.
- Proven ability in using Windows PowerShell for technical automation.
- Technical understanding of data processing on remote database structures via API .
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Intune.
System Administrator Intune
- .Technical experience with Microsoft Intune.
- Technical experience with Azure services supporting a modern desktop platform.
- Experience with PowerShell
- Demonstrated experience with device configuration and application deployment.
- Operational experience of System Centre Configuration Manager.
- Proven ability in troubleshooting complex technical issues in a timely manner.
Windows Desktop Administrator
- Experience with Microsoft Intune to manage Windows devices.
- Technical understanding of MDM concepts, cloud integration and End User device flexibility.
- Proven experience with PowerShell.
- Demonstrated experience with System Centre Configuration Manager for Windows device management.