Part time opportunity for an experienced Administration Assistant, join a not for profit organisation based in the Eastern suburbs | 6 month contract, two days per week, flexible work offered immediate start date
- Previous administration experience essential, you will be supporting a General Manager in agenda preparation and minute taking
- Part time role, two days per week, immediate start date
- Hybrid working offered, located close to public transport - 30 minutes from CBD
About the company:
This organisation, based in Box Hill, close to public transport, has a key purpose and goal to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of medical services for patients, you will be supporting the Department Manager two days per week in high level administration duties.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Taking minutes and preparing agendas
- Distributing data reports
- Assisting with coordination of meetings
- Record keeping including uploading documents to teams sites, keeping invoice records up to date.
- Maintaining data records.
- Maintenance of CRM records
- Providing other support for project and program administrative tasks as required.
- Previous administrative support experience essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication including report writing and presenting
- Experience in creating e-learning materials and digital development tools.
- A positive and proactive approach to work
- Proficient in MS Office suites
- Ability to work cross-functionally and think critically and strategically.
- Work with a passionate team of experts, with a wealth of skills and experiences
- Work in a friendly, supportive & professional environment
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before commencing this role.
If this sounds interesting or you would like to hear more, please contact me at email@example.com or simply apply online with your CV, including a cover letter.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.