- Sydney CBD, Hybrid Role
- Competitive Salary
- ASAP Start
About the role:
As the Administrator, you will be providing support with a wide range of clerical duties within a team environment. You will maintain and develop relationships with your clients and candidates. As well as managing client bookings and placements, you will be providing back-end administrative support to a high performing sales team.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where every day is never the same! You will be an active member of the team that offers a great culture and workplace.
We are seeking candidates who are self-motivated with an organised and structured approach to work and can manage a busy and varied workload with competing deadlines.
This would also suit someone who has experience in rostering/reservations in Retail/Hospitality.
Duties within the role will include:
- Meeting/Interview coordination
- Processing expenses
- Document preparation
- Compliance Administration
- Generating Reports
- Handling incoming enquires
- Database management
- Recruitment coordination
- Constant communications between candidates, clients, and office staff, regarding Recruitment/HR coordination
- Previous experience as a Team Assistant / Administrator
- Ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills
- Adaptable approach to work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage competing deadlines in a calm and professional manner
- Ability to lead with tasks and communications within the team
- Strong experience in MS Suite
- A real team player
- Stakeholder management
- Previous experience in working in a Recruitment/Sales Industry would be advantageous
If you meet the above criteria, please follow links to apply