|Posted:||7 months ago|
Bookkeeper - 3 days per week
Charterhouse Melbourne are currently seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join our client, a large global Business Advisory and Accounting company. This is a permanent opportunity and is available on a part time basis, working 3 days per week.
The role will be working within the corporate function, where you will provide a highly professional and efficient bookkeeping service to range of clients across multiple industries and varying in size.
Key Duties include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable reconciliations
- Cash flow management
- Processing of payroll and lodging superannuation
- Training and supporting clients in use of accounting software
- Preparation of financial statements
- Maintenance of the general ledger
- Calculate and prepare tax statements
Skills and experience required:
- A comprehensive knowledge of bookkeeping practices, accounting principles, procedures, legislation and regulatory requirements
- A relevant tertiary qualification, or equivalent
- A minimum of 3-4 years of proven corporate bookkeeping experience
- Experience in a Professional Services environment is essential
- Confident ability to build rapport and relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
The rewards include, a friendly and sociable team environment, clean modern offices and a competitive remuneration package.
If you are a highly organised individual, with a high regard for confidentiality and communicates well with others, please apply now!