Join this multidisciplinary, well-established firm in the Southeast suburbs - with an active investment in your professional development.
- Structured career progression program
- Flexible working arrangements – customisable!
- CA/CPA Study support
About the Company:
Charterhouse is partnering with one of Melbourne’s largest southeast firms – this firm has various service lines, including Business Services, Taxation, Wealth and Retirement, Superannuation, Business Advisory, Audit and Assurance, Bookkeeping, Finance and lending. As reliable consultants for their clients, they offer inventive, tested solutions and expert guidance.
About the Role:
As the junior accountant, you will get hands on experience with a diverse client base and your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Preparation of Financial statements and Income tax returns for all entity types
• Assist with solving taxation issues including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
• Preparation and lodgment of Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity statements
• Assist with developing client relationships
• Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline (Accounting or similar)
• A minimum of 12 months experience in an Australian Public Practice firm
• A positive attitude and great willingness to learn
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Full working rights in Australia
Benefits & Culture:
• Flexible working arrangements – of your choice
• Supportive and inclusive working environment
• Study leave/support
• Mentor relationship
• Free on-site parking
• Ability to purchase additional annual leave
How to Apply:
If you find this opportunity appealing and believe you meet the criteria, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through the advertisement.
For a confidential chat, call Maddie Millaras on 0493 856 382.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.