- Friendly team, led by supportive managers
- Hybrid structure with WFH and Flexitime available
- CA/CPA Study support
About the Company
A dynamic firm located in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, our client offers an extensive array of accounting services to a diverse clientele, spanning from SMEs to large corporations and high net worth individuals.
About the Role
As the junior accountant, you will get hands on experience with a diverse client base and your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of Financial statements and Income tax returns for all entity types
- Assist with solving taxation issues including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Preparation and lodgment of Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity statements
- Attending client meetings with the Manager or Partner
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline (Accounting or similar)
- A minimum of 12 months experience in an Australian Public Practice firm
- A positive attitude and great willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits & Culture
- WFH Flexibility
- Supportive and inclusive working environment
- Study leave/support
- Mentor relationship
How to Apply
If you find this opportunity appealing and believe you meet the criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through the advertisement.
For a confidential chat, call Maddie Millaras on 0493 856 382.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.