- Salary of up to $100,000
- A Top Tier Global Firm. Work from their Norwest Office
- Onsite FREE Parking
- Hybrid working arrangement
About the Firm & Role:
An exciting new opening for a Senior Accountant position in their Business Advisory Department reporting to Senior Manager.
You will work closely with a hard working, successful leadership team to manage a portfolio of large corporation clients, renowned family-owned businesses and ultra-high net worth groups.
You will have a structured development path that will support you to achieve your career goals. A unique environment to develop your career working alongside an industry leading division.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Working towards CA/CPA/CTA
- 2 + years experience working in a professional services environment
- Previous exposure to working with large corporate tax clients
- Experience using Xero and MYOB
- On site free parking and close to Norwest Metro station and bus stops
- Work with industry leading professionals
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Genuine career development with progression to the next level and beyond
- Have access to industry leading learning and development
- Work for a top tier global accounting firm
- Enjoy the benefits of working closer to home
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion