- Client Facing Role – role is to manage a portfolio of clients (around $300k)
- Opportunity to build on portfolio progressively within the next couple of years
- Younger, established & unique portfolio of clients
A leading chartered accounting firm in the market renowned for offering exceptional training and supporting a very flexible work life balance. This nationally recognised firm have multiple offices across Australia. They specialise in Business Services, Business Advisory, Taxation, Superannuation, Lending & Finance, Aged Care and Financial Planning.
This is a newly created role which is predominantly client facing. You will manage your own client portfolio of around $300k and have the opportunity to build and expand on this. You will work closely with one of the Business Services Partners who will offer close mentorship as you progress in this new, challenging role.
- In your role as a Business Advisory Accountant, you will be working closely with the Directors of the firm and other managers well as providing guidance to juniors in your team;
- You will manage your own portfolio of clients made up of a mix of HNWI’s, SME’s and SMSF’s with a portfolio total worth $300,000 in fees;
- Meeting with clients on a regular basis, monitoring and maintaining relationships;
- Structuring for tax effectiveness and asset protection;
- Ensuring complex accounting matters are researched and addressed;
- Assist with the development of junior staff;
- 2 + years experience in a similar role
- Studying towards CA/CPA Qualification (Qualified or Part Qualified)
- Experience using Xero/MYOB
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
The firm offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and an agile work practice that focus on people's well-being to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. They have a very diverse culture with over 10 languages spoken in the office and they are committed to making sure the workplace is friendly, professional and fun. You will play a vital part in improving the firm’s efficiency and implementing change driven by an open-door policy.
- Flexible working – work from home a couple of days a week
- Great location – close to shops, restaurants & public transport
- Ongoing Internal/external training
- Modern environment – Modern offices & up to date with new technology
- Open door policy
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion