- NFP Education sector | Newly created role | ASAP till June 24
- CBD | Very flexible hybrid working model | Public transport accessibility
- Collaborative, open minded, Supportive and high performing culture
This position is best suited to a someone to a with experience in , collaborating and delivering on commercializing business projects to an international landscape.
Someone with existing experience and knowledge in this area (Ideally from education background) that can bring in their expertise and bridge existing knowledge/ skill gaps in this newly created role.
About the company
You will be working for a specialist Government funded Education NFP.
This is an exciting Melbourne opportunity, that allows you to work fully remotely in Australia. for a senior administrator to work within a respected and essential industry, allowing for the growth and development of their existing skill set.
- Providing expert guidance on operational matters related to aspects such as commercialization, business growth, and the development of business strategies.
- Identifying, evaluating, and pursuing new service and project opportunities that align with the company's strategic goals and the needs of its stakeholders.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to formulate a strategic approach for uncovering untapped prospects within the company, ensuring effective coordination between teams and projects.
- Identifying business prospects and guiding the company teams in creating proposals and products to address these opportunities.
- Ensuring alignment and synergy between the company's fee-for-service initiatives and its broader strategic and policy objectives.
- Utilizing your strong communication skills and credibility to adeptly manage and influence both internal and external stakeholders with tact and diplomacy.
- Supervising the creation of high-quality, purposeful, and timely written materials, including strategic and operational advice, responses to tenders and supply requests, submissions, reports, and other relevant documents essential to the role.
- Undertaking any additional tasks as assigned, in line with the role's function.
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated track record of successfully identifying, pursuing, and securing commercial opportunities, encompassing tenders and grants, among others.
- Proficiency in market analysis and the formulation of business development strategies.
- The ability to recognize opportunities, confidently lead teams toward achieving goals, manage risk, monitor progress, and as necessary.
- Comfort with autonomy and multitasking, all while maintaining a steadfast commitment to producing high-quality results and addressing stakeholder requirements.
- Strong and optimistic leadership skills in project management and team collaboration, bolstered by experience in policy advisory, stakeholder engagement, and strategy development.
- Although not obligatory, familiarity with the educational landscape is advantageous.
- Working in supportive, collaborative, high performing team culture
- Extremely flex hybrid working – can work somewhat remotely from Australia
- Career progression opportunities - potential to extend/ potentially perm
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion. ***
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.