- Immediate start
- Initial 3 month contract with a view for extension
- Inner City Suburb | Accessibility to public transport
This opportunity to work with a global business in the construction industry as a temporary collections officer in a supportive, friendly team.
Work with a large construction brand with a global presence | Looking to add to their collections team due to growth | Initial 3 month contract with a view to extend, immediate start
- Exceptional customer service skills, patience, and ability to deescalate conversations and show empathy.
- Must possess strong engagement and coordination skills with relevant stakeholders
- Ability to and strong time management skills.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and have close attention to detail.
- Must be able to trouble shoot problems and actively look for solutions
- Intermediate level in the Microsoft suite of packages
- Highly developed planning, analytical and skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative, be proactive and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ideally collections experience, would also look at strong customer service phone experience
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to deescalate conversations and show empathy.
- Must be comfortable dealing with difficult conversations and asking for money
- Able to demonstrate objective thinking, self-discipline and effective time management under pressure
- Able to work autonomously, utilising your sound business acumen to successfully and diplomatically negotiate the best outcome possible for all parties
- This is a solution driven role which requires a candidate, who has a strong background as a Credit Officer and a proven track record of delivering outstanding credit results that consistently deliver cash to the businesses in excess of budget
- Ideally you have salesforce, and excel experience
high level of interpersonal, organisational and communication skills plus an ability to work under pressure, who is able to demonstrate objective thinking, self-discipline and effective time management under pressure.
- Accessibility to public transport
- Working in a booming industry
- Supportive, close team who all look after and lean on each other
If this sounds like please APPLY today!
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.