|Posted:||24 days ago|
- Flexible working environment
- Immediate/ASAP start
- Initial 3-month contract with potential to go permanent
- Competitive salary based on experience
My client, an Australian owned Asset Management organisation are seeking an experienced Company Secretary/Paralegal for a temp to perm opportunity in Sydney CBD.
As the Company Secretary/Paralegal, you will partner with the General Council, Group Executive Team, and wider Finance Team to provide expert advice and guidance in all aspects of legal matters. This is a newly created role that will suit a confident and experienced Company Secretary/paralegal to take ownership of a wide range of corporate clerical duties.
You will work closely with the company’s management to provide high quality, timely and effective corporate governance and secretariat support and advice to the company and its executive management.
My client offers a fantastic working environment in their CBD offices with a hybrid workforce and flexibility for this role to be carried out on a full time or part-time basis.
Candidates must be fully vaccinated.
Duties within the role will include:
- Handling all Corporate investment matters
- Providing sound and timely corporate governance advice and reporting
- Ensuring all corporate documentation are maintained and up to date
- Ensure completion and lodgement of statutory forms
- Drafting of governance/board papers
- Updating corporate structure diagrams
- Finance administration
- Data management
- Records management
- Minute taking
- Drafting correspondence
- Company file/records management
- Completing and lodging ASIC forms and notifications
- Responsible for ASIC compliance tasks
- General Administrative tasks
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Proven experience in Professional/Financial Services Industries within a Company Secretariat/Legal team environment
- Ability to work confidently with C-Suite Executives including General Counsel, Chief Executive Office and Chief Financial Officer to support, advise and deliver the corporate governance and company secretariat function
- Prior experience in Corporate Governance
- Highly organised and exceptional attention to detail.
- Experienced In MS Suite, Outlook, SharePoint
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills