|Salary:||$34 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Contract role ASAP until 02/12/2021
- Working from Home
- $34 per hour + Super
About the Company:
This is a Globally established company who specialise in Construction, Property, and Infrastructure with a huge presence across the industry. They are leaders in the end-to end running of award-winning projects around the world.
About the Role:
- Be the first point of resolution of employee and manager enquiries
- Respond to enquiries and requests via telephone, email and digital channels.
- Open, update and close enquiries
- Ensure that all documentation and information is accurately recorded and tracked.
- Escalate enquiries that cannot be resolved.
The perfect person will have:
- Experience in a related administration role or knowledge of support services and tasks.
- Experience in database management.
- Administration skills for the maintenance of reports and HR processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of working with workflow tools e.g. ServiceNow.
- Understanding of relevant workforce-related federal and state employment laws and regulations – desirable.
- Working knowledge of Employment Contracts globally, the Right to work and processing of onboarding documentation – desirable.
- Experience in a call-based customer service team or contact centre.