|Salary:||$35 + Super|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- $35 + Super
- 6-month contract
- Immediate start this week!
About the role:
Seeking an experienced Corporate Receptionist for a 6-month contract in Sydney CBD. As the receptionist, you will be a welcoming face to the front of the office and provide support with daily office coordination duties.
The ideal candidates will have 1-2 years corporate experience in an Admin/Reception role, be extremely personable, positive, and outgoing as they represent the company in this front of office role. Candidates must have clear communication skills and be corporately presented.
This is an urgent hire and so we are seeking candidates who can start work this week to start training/handover.
You will be required to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors/clients upon their arrival
- Daily office coordination tasks
- Manage the front desk, switchboard, meetings rooms, diary & email management
- Develop a general knowledge of the company’s business and customers
- Setting up of meeting rooms & organising drinks/catering/events
- Organise and monitor couriers for pick-up and delivery, ensuring timely notification and distribution of incoming items.
- Facilities coordination
- Process orders/invoices
- Assist the administration team with general administration duties on an adhoc basis
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role
- At least 1-2 years Corporate Reception / Front of House experience is preferable
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-manage and work well under pressure
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Katie Rushworth via email on Katie@charterhouse.com.au