- Previous customer service/ call centre experience is required
- Working in a supportive and well-tenured team
- Opportunity to work for a team who pride themselves on excellent customer experience
Help make a change by joining a team that is committed to delivering high quality services to their members.
You will be working with a growing council located in the inner-city suburbs. They are a reputable council that offer support, encourage a diverse and inclusive environment. You will work as part of a team to ensure that inquiries in the call centre are resolved with due diligence.
Training and support will always available, with a training program offered during your first week.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing accurate and timely information to members of the public via telephone and email
- Supporting and maintaining a positive image of the Council to members of the public through professional standards of personal presentation and through the provision of services/advice in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Delivering service to a high-volume call centre while contributing to the Key Performance Indicators required.
- Liaise with other departments while performing back office secretarial and administrative tasks
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in both face-to-face and high-volume telephone customer services.
- Demonstrated experience within a Call Centre environment including experience in using a customer management or request tracking application.
- Local government experience is desirable
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to learn and take on changes with a positive attitude
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to get your foot in the door to work for a Local Government. You will be working for an innovative and community focused organization that is well connected to public transport.
Please APPLY today or contact Natalie firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.