|Salary:||Paying up to $1000 / day + super|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Initial 5 month contract with a view to extend
- Paying up to $1000 per day + super
- WFH & offices based in Macquarie Park
Project manage and provide specialist technical engineering services, ensuring that an engineering framework is developed and maintained for this NSW Government Agency.
- Ensure the project meets all milestones and deadlines without compromising on safety and the NSW Government Agency values
- The project is in development space, and is concerned with Strategic Business Case development. The project involves heavy rail network (ST network).
- Deal with a diverse range of complex matters and highly conceptual issues, in order to recommend practical solutions, often within limited time frames
- Identify project design risks and opportunities, ensuring risks are designed-out wherever possible
- Manage the development of works brief, technical specifications and specialist technical input required for procurement on infrastructure projects
- Advise on key governance and technical issues on infrastructure projects and implement operational goals and business plans ensuring successful delivery of projects
- The role may/will have a variable number of direct and indirect reports
- Tertiary qualifications in an Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- Previous experiences in development space would be beneficial
- This role is identified as a Rail Safety Worker
Please apply by following the link.
For more information. Please contact Stuart on email@example.com