- Temp to perm position | $90-100K + super
- CBD location | Tram right outside or 5 min walk to train station
- Clear communication, respectful, high performing team | Support to CEO
Competitive Salary | High performing team | CBD located | Temp to perm opportunity
About the company
Working with an advocacy group for religious education in Victoria. This organisation play a vital role in ensuring all schools within their remit have a voice, responding to regulatory agencies effectively, promoting religious education and advocate for our students’ needs and responsible for receiving, distributing and reporting on government funding provided for schools in Victoria.
This position is best suited to an experienced Executive Assistant to provide support to the CEO. This role involves working with high level stakeholders and is highly exposed to external stakeholders so it is essential to conduct themselves respectfully, inclusively and professionally with all clientele. This role sits within a high performing, highly experienced, friendly team who support each other.
This is a temp opportunity with the potential to go permanent.
- Efficiently manage the CEO's calendar and appointments
- Be the first point of contact for inquiries and provide timely and accurate assistance
- Liaise with various stakeholders and agencies
- Coordinate committee meetings and handle related documentation
- Assist in preparing correspondence, presentations, and policy documents
- Ensure effective record-keeping and administrative support
- Demonstrated governance and administrative support (EA/PA) experience
- Excellent ICT skills, especially in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Uphold confidentiality and handle sensitive data responsibly
- Proven organizational and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work 5 days in the office
- Must have (or be willing to obtain) a Working Children’s Check and Police Check
- CBD located – very accessible by public transport
- Competitive remuneration
- Training and development budgets
- Career development opportunities
- Charterhouse candidate survey staff described it as supportive, open and inclusive culture.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion. ***
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace