Opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to support a Chief Executive in an iconic medical institution | Six month contract, immediate start date
- An opportunity to work with C-Suite executives in a well known medical institution, previous exposure to health setting is desirable
- You will be providing executive support to Chief Executive members of staff, previous experience is essential
- Initial six month contract, close to public transport
The organisation located close to Melbourne CBD, the Executive Assistant will provide support to C-suite members of staff. You will have previous expereince in supporting executive leaders, be forward thinking and previous exposure to health settings is highly desirable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary management and providing relevant meeting papers for CEO and Executives
- Provide Board Support, send out meeting invites, distribute board papers and take minutes and action points. Upload all documents to the Board portal.
- Travel management and planning for the CEO and Board Members.
- Handle highly confidential and sensitive subject matters with professionalism which pass through the CEO’s office
- Maintain effective working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and asses when a matter should be escalated to the CEO
- Receive all incoming communication to the CEO and determine the suitable course of action
You will have the following:
- Previous experience in an executive support role
- Medical or Not for profit experience highly desirable
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be hard-working, punctual, and organized
- Work effectively and autonomously to specific deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Work with a passionate team of experts, with a wealth of skills and experiences
- Work in a friendly, supportive & professional environment
Please note you will need to obtain a police check before commencing this role.
If this sounds interesting or you would like to hear more, please contact me at email@example.com or simply apply online with your CV, including a cover letter.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.