|Posted:||3 months ago|
Facilities Administrator - NSW Government
- CBD location (Town Hall)
- $40 - $45ph + super
- Full time, Monday to Friday
- Immediate start, initial contract through to 22nd December 2023 with view to extend
- Previous experience in facilities required
With a large Return to Work project underway, this established Government organisation is seeking an experienced Facilities Administrator to assist the team.
You will be reporting to the Procurement Manager and Executive Assistant, working in a friendly and supportive environment with the office conveniently located near Town Hall in the Sydney CBD.
As our ideal candidate, you will have strong relationship management, customer service and coordination skills with previous experience in a Government role highly beneficial.
- Liaising with contractors, building managers, internal IT and Executives
- Organising deliveries and building access for all contractors and visitors
- Providing detailed updates to the Executive team
- Following the required processes when arranging quotes and sourcing vendors
- Records management and general filing
- Previous experience in facilities
- Previous Government experience is preferred but not essential
- Process driven and highly organised
- Ability to make decisions
- Outstanding communication and relationship management skills
We are looking for someone to come on board as soon as possible, and there will be a quick turn around on this opportunity.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to Brooke Dover on email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSING SOON