- National Healthcare community organisation | Varied, fast paced role
- Great office location, close to public transport | Collaborative and social team
- Focus on true business partnering & support a busy portfolio
Due to growth this large national healthcare company requires of a highly motivated and versatile HR Business Partner to join their busy Melbourne P&C team. Reporting directly to the HR Manager, the primary function of this role will be to support with all HR related queries and initiatives, supporting a large regional portfolio. You will support with the development, implementation and governance of all Human Resource practices. This is a hands on, busy role where you will be making a real impact. Due to the nature of the stakeholder group, the HR BP is required to work in the office 5 days a week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide management teams with coaching, advise and support pertaining to workforce, succession planning and ER matters
- Update applicable HR policies and procedures
- Interpret and apply a range of employment related legislation, including Awards, Agreements and Acts.
- Provide advice and support to leaders and employees through change processes and restructures.
- Provide advice and support in resolving interpersonal disputes.
- Assist in Performance Management and remuneration reviews
- Oversee the onboarding process, supporting people leaders in effectively inducting and orienting new employees
- Undertake HR projects in line with the broader P&C Strategy
To be successful in this role you will have;
- The relevant Tertiary qualifications in HR
- 4- 5 + years HR Consulting/ BP experience and demonstrated experience around workforce planning
- Significant experience in growth environments
- Strategic mind-set along with being a strong relationship builder with superior communication and organisational skills
- High level coaching skills at both an organisational and individual level
- High level of administrative skills, including reporting
- In return, this organisation offers an enviable company culture, flexibility and an award winning wellbeing program.
- Comprehensive calendar of health initiatives and discounts
- Access to a range of learning & development opportunities
- Genuine work-life balance – supportive, dynamic team
- Based within close proximity to public transport
How to Apply
Please 'APPLY' today to be immediately considered. For further information please contact Charterhouse on 03 86106114 or email applications to Lizr@charterhouse.com.au.
All enquirers will be treated with discretion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.