- AFR Top 20 Firm - International Network of Advisory firms
- Hands on training programme for all employees
- Hybrid model & flexible working on offer. WFH & start time.
Due to significant growth, this has created the opportunity for an Intermediate Accountant to join one of Australia's leading business services divisions. They are part of an International network of Advisory and Accounting firms and operate in over 15 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand. Work with a team of 15 + Partners within NSW.
They offer employees a hybrid & flexible working arrangement which allows you to work from home 2 days per week. Flexible start and finish times are also available to suit any family commitments you may currently have.
As an Intermediate Accountant, you will provide outstanding specialist services to local and international clients across a diverse range of industries. You will be a key contributor to our fast growing business and will help to build our future as well as your own career. Reporting to a Senior Management team, you will have responsibility for working closely on assignments, assisting in the development of more junior members of the team and building lasting client relationships.
- Assist with the development of junior team members
- Work closely with management team on a portfolio of clients - international client exposure too
- Communicate directly with clients
- Paid leave for charity work
- Detailed training programme - face-to-face workshop training on specialist topics, monthly and quarterly tax training & online learning with over 1,000 courses to pick from
- Parking available in the building. Situated close to all public transport - bus/train stations
- Free yearly on-site flu vaccination
- Mental health training
- Work football team
- Employee of month/year $500 vouchers up for grab
- Memberships fees for Professional Associations for qualified staff
- Exam leave & uni fees/text book allowance
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion