Business Services Intermediate & Senior
Charterhouse are partnering with a medium sized accounting firm based in Sydney CBD, close to Wynyard station. They have Partners & 1 Director who had 20 years at PWC and 30 staff in total. Due to both organic growth and an acquisition, the firm are growing at a rapid pace and are looking for an intermediate & a senior accountant to join the team.
The firm is split into 3 pillars:
Finance function - Specialist outsourced CFO and corporate finance advisory arm with approximately 10 members who service corporate clients.
Corporate business services – 10 staff members, clients include large corporate both listed and unlisted and multinational clients.
Private business services – business services team of 10 with a specific focus on managed funds (up to $250m), law firms/ medical practices, $40-500m in private wealth, property developers, HNWIs - cryptocurrency traders & C-suite executives etc, family offices and start-ups.
Additionally, they also have a lending & mortgages services which could also be an area you could get exposure to.
- 10% bonuses
- Brand new office fit out
- CA fees paid upfront
- Work with all of the latest technology & the best equipment for the job
- Good work/life balance culture exists with the firm. Core hours of 9am to 5:30pm. Flexibility with WFH with ideally 3+ office days.
- The software they use – Xero for accounts and CCH for practice management/tax returns. BGL360 for SMSF
- Biannual reviews so you can progress quicker & monthly tax training by external provider
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing a portfolio of clients ensuring their taxation activities remain compliant with associated legislations
- Preparing monthly management reports
- Year-end tax planning and structuring
- Liaising and corresponding with clients, ATO and various third parties
- Training, mentoring, and reviewing the work of junior staff
- CA Qualified/ Part Qualified
- 3+ years’ experience within public practice
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert