- Recruiting a wide range of white-collar recruitment roles within FMCG/Retail
- Flexibility to work remote or from the Head Office in North Sydney
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Initial 12-month contract with potential to extend/go permanent
- ASAP Start!
Seeking an experienced Recruiter to join a world-renowned brand in the FMCG/Retail Sector. The role will be an initial 12-month contract with potential to extend/go permanent in the future.
As the Recruiter, you will specialise in recruiting a wide range of white-collar positions into to business through effective sourcing and attraction of the best talent working in the Australian market.
You will be joining a high performing, supportive culture and be actively involved in transforming the business through attracting talent into the business.
My client offers an exceptional working environment that allows a hybrid working environment.
Previous experience in FMCG/Retail industries would be highly regarded but not essential for this role.
Duties within the role will include:
- Act as a key member of the Internal Recruitment Team
- End to end recruitment process for new hires joining the business.
- Proactive sourcing and candidate attraction using the Success Factors, LinkedIn and Seek
- Completing screening, interviews, and pre-employment checks
- Engaging with hiring managers in understanding current / future business needs
- Participating in our business’ strategic planning regarding employee development, engagement, and retention.
- Coordinating employment offers & contracts
- Coordinate candidate onboarding
- Be an active member of the HR /People and Culture teams in forthcoming projects
- 2-3+ years' experience in recruitment, agency or internal.
- A proven track record of exceeding sales KPIs
- Highly organised and able to pick up new systems and processes quickly
- Strong administration skills
- A strong desire to learn and be part of a team