|Salary:||$50 per hour|
|Posted:||14 days ago|
- IT support – Level 2
- 6-month contract with a view to extension
- Reputable local government organisation
About the Company:
Working for a leading inner city government authority, within an inclusive and engaged workplace culture, where they pride themselves on supporting people to achieve and succeed.
Reporting into the technology experience lead. You will be supported with growth and learning opportunities within an inclusive and diverse work environment, where you will be given challenging and important work that will have a real impact on the community.
About the Role:
This role will be onsite but will require travel to other local council sites once or twice a week, along with flexible working options in a hybrid model.
- Provide technical IT services for end user computing services
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving across the IT infrastructure
- Image desktop PCs to specific SOE requirements and installation of additional hardware components and peripherals
- You will report directly to the technology lead
- Test new hardware, arrange UAT, register and roll out new IT assets and return replaced equipment for decommissioning
- Someone who is capable to manage minor projects or initiatives
- Providing support to the technology lead as required
- Explore emerging IT end user technologies and actively collaborate with other IT team members
- 2 years experience providing technical support
- Strong knowledge of PC hardware and related peripherals
- Knowledge of all versions of Microsoft windows operating systems
- Strong knowledge and experience in group policies, Active Directory user management, Azure AD, Office 365 active directory.
- Excellent relationship management skills, as well as highly developed communication skills both verbal and written
- Must provide a high level of customer service
- Understand methodologies and frameworks relevant to ICT service management
- Technical proficiency with an aptitude for working with IT hardware.
- Advanced teamwork skills, must be able to connect with colleagues and work together toward common goals
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to set priorities and follow direction to plan and organise.
- Ability to work autonomously and seek guidance when necessary
- Proof of vaccination certificate
- Flexible work
- Having a real impact on the community
- Extensive professional development and learning opportunities
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact James Higgs on 0402619858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.