|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Initial 6 month contract with possible extension
- Paying up to $440 per day plus super
- Currently WFH – offices based in Sydney CBD
Identify, manage and execute ministerial media and stakeholder opportunities and events for the NSW Government.
- Provide a central coordination point for this NSW Government Agency’s requests and reporting requirements
- Provide Parliamentary support services to the Minister, including managing House Folder and Budget Estimates notes and responses to Parliamentary questions
- Prepare and coordinates Ministerial correspondence, briefings, meeting notes and speaking points.
- Draft complex and confidential documents, such as Budget Estimates Notes, briefing notes, Ministerial speeches, contentious issues briefs and Ministerial and/or CEO correspondence.
- Make recommendations regarding opportunities and timing to leverage
- maximum media opportunity
- Manage media enquiries, including as directed by Ministerial office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace, high volume environment and prioritise requests involving multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in record management systems
- Experience in a ministerial liaison team.
Please apply by following the link or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information. Please contact Lydia on email@example.com