- Seeking an experienced Office Coordinator to assist with the administration and coordination of a corporate office move
- $40 + Super
- 4–6-week temp assignment - needing full commitment for the duration of the assignment!
- Immediate start!
- Neutral Bay/North Sydney
About the role:
Seeking an experienced Office Coordinator/Facilities Coordinator to assist with a corporate office location from Neutral Bay to North Sydney.
Occasional lifting and organisation will be required in the role, but not repetitive or strenuous.
Seeing a proactive and hardworking professional to assist with the logistics, administration and coordination of a corporate office relocation. You will be joining the facilities team during a particularly busy period and assisting with a wide range of duties including:
You will be required to:
- Assist with organisation of office equipment and resources
- Liaise with stakeholders and removalists as required
- Liaise with the facilities team in coordinating the office relocation
- Handle any incoming enquires related to the office relocation
- General administration to support the business
- Exceptional attitude, communication, and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-manage and work well under pressure
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Katie Rushworth via email on Katie@charterhouse.com.au