Opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join a fast paced Medical Department | Provide high level administration support to the team, previous experience in health industry desirable
- Play a key support role to a team of medical professionals
- Previous administrative experience is essential within healthcare is desired
- Temporary contract opportunity
About the Company
An opportunity for an experienced medical administrator to join a busy medical department providing support in the day to day running of the department.
About the Role;
- Be the first point of contact for the Department and provide administrative support to the team
- Coordinate email management
- Screen all incoming calls and be a key stakeholder liaison
- Stationary and office orders
- Attend to enquirers from staff and clients in a timely and discrete manner
- Process invoices & expenses for the team
The ideal candidate will have;
- Demonstrated experience within an administrative support position
- Previous expereince in health setting highly desirable
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, in particular accurate spelling and grammar
- The ability to build strong relationships – a caring and positive approach to work and colleagues
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Be part of a passionate, collaborative and warm community
- Great location - offices are close to public transport
How you can apply?
Please "APPLY" today to be immediately considered or email email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note you will need to obtain a police check and working with children’s check for this role before commencing this role.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.