|Salary:||$75-80K + Super|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
- Recognized as an industry leader
- Free coffee and baked goods!
- Competitive salary of $75-80k + super
My client is a well-known, Sydney based FMCG company located in Alexandria.
They are in need of temporary assistance for 2-3 months across Payroll and Accounts Officer duties. This role will be focusing on the below;
- Efficient end-end, full function payroll processing and superannuation payments using Employment hero.
- Efficient payroll processing including superannuation payments .
- Understanding of relevant legislation and awards.
- Producing reports on a timely basis .
- Ensure payroll function is operating on a timely, efficient basis through planning and scheduling of tasks to ensure external deadlines are met .
- Coordinate process improvements within own area to ensure duplications are minimised and demands on systems and / or resources is reduced .
- Contributing to the sharing of knowledge and information within the payroll team and with internal clients .
- Redundancy and termination payments .