|Salary:||$32 - $34 per hour + super|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
- Previous Administration and Customer Service experience essential
- Immediate start
- Close to public transport
About the company:
You will be working for a Local Government authority based in the inner city suburbs, located close to public transport. You will be supporting the Planning Department in a fast paced environment answering phone queries and responding to emails. Please note this role is office based 5 days per week.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service – dealing with incoming queries via phone and email regarding planning queries
- Email correspondence
- Processing and responding to incoming planning
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Data entry & filing
You will have the following:
- Strong administrative experience
- Local Government experience would be advantageous
- TechOne, Authority or Pathway experience would be advantageous
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven experience working in a busy environment
- Be hard-working, punctual, and organized
- Excellent written and analytical ability, in particular accurate spelling, alpha-numeric data entry and qualifying data
- Excellent communication skills
- An aptitude to grow and learn
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to expand on your local government experience. Located close to public transport and onsite parking available.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.