|Location:||Parkville, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||$50 ph + super|
|Posted:||25 days ago|
- Procurement background desirable along with project skills
- Great remuneration | Working from home.
- Varied role with key project deliverables
About the Company
This University has a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced project officer, which procurement experience, to join their team on a contract basis. Reporting directly into the Manager of Business Development, the Project Officer role will work to devise and articulate the system for development of formal tenders and proposals within the university. This role requires a high performer who has a keen eye for detail and an understanding of formal process development.
About the Role;
- The development of a streamlined system for the receipt and distribution of tenders that have been released.
- To organise a triage process that enables automated document workflow to be circulated to obtain Academic Division approval/buy in to pursue a tender/proposal
- To design and construct a central information repository that can be maintained and further developed – ideally using SharePoint
- Identification and collation of documentation required for all Business Development and Innovation (BD&I) tenders and formal proposals
- Process improvement across all teams
- Implementation of a tracking system to enable the tracking and reporting of progress of the project
The successful candidate will have;
- Demonstrated experience in project management and business process development.
- Experience within procurement, education or related fields is highly desirable.
- Understanding of formal proposals and tender requirements
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with ability to develop productive and collaborative working relationships.
- Experience reworking policies and procedures
- Experience with SharePoint or similar EDRMS
- A proactive and positive attitude towards work
- Grow your skills within a higher education authority with the opportunity for longer term work
- Be part of passionate, collaborative and hardworking team.
- Great remuneration and working from home.
- You will be able to take advantage of training & development initiatives.
Please APPLY today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.