- Great local Geelong location | Hybrid working environment
- High performing, collaborative team | Established Start Up team - Newly created role to growth
- Full time | Hybrid working | Facilities onsite
Geelong – hybrid working model | Start Up Project | Manufacturing | Facilities access + Phone and Laptop provided | Generous superannuation + leave allowance
An opportunity to play a critical part in this $40 million dollar project which is working towards a more sustainable eco-friendly manufacturing initiative.
Reporting to the Business Manager this Program Manager position heavily focuses on being the liaison between Researchers and Industry and keeping the project on track in line with Smart Sheet.
- Project planning, providing expert project management advise,
- Liaison between Researchers and Industry
- Keeping project on track against set milestones
- Lead and monitor milestones, progression, identifying , research misalignment, any issues/ feedback
- High level stakeholder engagement
- Provide presentation of results to government and governing bodies.
- Program , ensuring projects are aligned to program goals and are delivered on time, within scope and budget
- the achievement of project goals
- Enable collaboration across teams and with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Solutions focused and achieve project goals
- Analyse complex problems, identify root causes translate complex issues into clear and understandable project goals and targets
- Plan and implement detailed project plans including planning for and managing project risks and issues, dependencies and identifying mitigation providing projects the best opportunity of succeeding within agreed time, scope and budget parameters
- Develop and provide the necessary documentation and reporting to support the management and coordination of the program and/or project
- Ideally Postgraduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training; or
- Extensive experience and project management expertise (minimum of 5 years)
- Demonstrated experience in a program and/or project management role using a variety of methodologies, tools and practices
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary, often regionally dispersed team and business unit to carry out tasks in support of Program objectives.
- Demonstrated experience to manage and contribute to multiple projects concurrently
- Experience managing high level stakeholders to achieve project outcomes
- Experience developing and implementing work plans, set performance indicators, and review individual, team and business performance, focusing on identifying opportunities for building team capability and continuous improvement
- Highly effective communicator, able to speak to multiple varied stakeholders in a collaborative, agile and can effectively manage a highly integrated workforce.
- Extremely welcoming and inclusive culture – high performing team
- Hybrid WFH and in office model - Geelong
- Accessibility to Gym and other facilities
- Generous superannuation + leave allowance
- Phone and laptop provided
- EAP program
If this sounds like please APPLY today!
** Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.