- Full time contract with salary packaging benefits
- Play a key role in improving primary health care
- Project experience & understanding of Community health is essential
This organisation, based on the city fridge, has a key purpose and goal to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of medical services for patients and support the response to COVID 19 and the vaccine immunisation program. You will report to the Project Manager, Vaccine Preventable Conditions and work across teams. The position will focus on working with different parts of the health and care sector, facilitating coordination, supporting General Practice and providing administrative support for the program.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Utilise data from working internally across teams, with partners and with the community to identify priorities, gaps and barriers to access in vaccine uptake
- Respond to enquiries from key stakeholders, particularly Aged Care Facilities, General Practices and local government and provide information required to assist them in providing quality care
- Monitor and keep up to date project plans, communication and engagement plans, and risks and issues registers
- Develop resources, program documents and support communications related to Covid-19 and the vaccine rollout projects/activity
- Implement systems and processes to ensure consistency, reliability and assurance of key functions and in line with agreed business processes
- A working knowledge of healthcare systems, nursing, general practice or commissioning.
- Qualifications or relevant experience in health system improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication including report writing and presenting
- Experience in quality improvement methodology, application and implementation
- Project coordination experience including planning, monitoring, and reporting on projects
- A positive and proactive approach to work
- A full drivers license
- Work with a passionate team of experts, with a wealth of skills and experiences
- Work in a friendly, supportive & professional environment
- Have access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- Take advantage of salary packaging and leave loading
- Work in open plan office space close to public transport & be supported working from home during restrictions
Please note you will need to obtain a police check and working with childrens check before commencing this role.
If this sounds interesting or you would like to hear more, please contact me at email@example.com or simply apply online with your CV, including a cover letter.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.