- Geelong located | Hybrid working – 3 days in office | Full time - Permanent
- Supporting Director and Business Manager and wider program
- Supporting a high performing team | Internationally recognised Project
An opportunity to play a critical part in this trailblazing $40 million dollar project which is working towards a more sustainable, eco-friendly manufacturing initiative.
As a Senior Administrator, you will work closely with the Business Manager to ensure smooth operations and contribute to the growth of the project.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide strong administrative support to the Business Manager, maintaining effective communication channels and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Efficient Systems and Processes: Streamline and optimize administrative systems and processes to enhance productivity and efficiency within the project.
- Information Management: Manage and organize project-related information, including documentation, correspondence, and databases, ensuring accuracy and accessibility.
- Calendar and Meeting Management: Coordinate calendars, schedule meetings, and make necessary arrangements. Prepare agendas, take minutes, and follow up on action items.
- Financial Support: Assist in financial tasks, such as budget tracking, expense reporting, and invoice management, in collaboration with the Finance team.
- Project administration: Support the administrative support of various project activities, including reporting, minute taking, organising events and presentations.
- Stakeholder Communication: Facilitate effective communication between internal and external stakeholders, ensuring timely and accurate information flow.
- Proven experience as a Senior Administrator or similar role, demonstrating a high level of organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and precision in documentation and information management.
- Proficiency in using productivity tools, such as MS Office Suite and ideally project management software.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize workload, and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- A proactive mind set, taking initiative, and identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- A positive and collaborative attitude, working effectively within a team to achieve project goals.
- Other admin duties
- Friendly, growth mind set – high performing team
- Hybrid WFH and in office model - Geelong
- Accessibility to Gym and other facilities
- 17% superannuation + generous leave allowance
- EAP program
- Involvement in an industry leading/ trail blazing project - $40 million
If this sounds like please APPLY today!
** Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.