- $35 + Super!
- Brisbane CBD
- Initial 1-month contract with potential to extend
- Immediate Start!
- Candidates on a Working Holiday Visa welcomed to apply!
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Receptionist for a short term temporary role in Brisbane CBD. The initial contract will be 1 month with potential to extend. Working from the corporate head office, you will be assisting with front of house coordination and a wide range of administrative tasks.
The ideal candidates will have 1-2 years corporate experience in an Admin/Reception role, be extremely personable, positive, and outgoing as they represent the company in this front of office role.
Candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are welcomed to apply!
You will be required to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors/clients upon their arrival
- Manage the front desk, switchboard, meetings rooms, diary & email management
- Develop a general knowledge of the company’s business and customers
- Setting up of meeting rooms & organising drinks/catering/events
- Organise and monitor couriers for pick-up and delivery, ensuring timely notification and distribution of incoming items.
- Facilities coordination
- Assist the administration team with general administration duties on an adhoc basis
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role
- At least 1-2 years Corporate Reception / Front of House experience is preferable
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-manage and work well under pressure
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite