- Regional Manager - Queensland
- Monday –Friday, office based role
- Salisbury location
- Full Generalist Sales and operations position leading high performing and growing teams in the Queensland region
- Seeking an experienced and driven leader!
- Competitive Salary and package offered!
- Fleet Management/Vehicle Leasing experience preferred!
- Extensive growth and career development opportunities!
My client is seeking a hands-on Regional Manager to lead the day to day operations of multiple branch locations in the Queensland area.
As the Regional Manager, you will be driving day-to-day business operations and sales whilst providing a first-class experience to clients and customers. You will lead a high performing team of Customer Specialists, Vehicle and Logistics Specialists and Team Leaders in the coordination and delivery of customer experience and business growth.
We are seeking candidates who thrive in a busy and varied role and enjoy working in a generalist sales and operations-based role.
You will have a strong background in sales and business operations with a clear passion and highly motivated work ethic that drives initiatives and outcomes.
Duties within the role will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee day to day business operations across multiple locations in the Queensland areas
- Manage a team of Customer, Vehicle and Logistics specialists
- Act as the main point of contact for sales enquiries and escalations
- Oversee customer life cycle ensuring customer engagement and interactions are upheld to company values and expectations
- Drive sales initiatives to achieve desired outcomes
- Ensure expectations are delivered consistently
- Conduct timely performance reviews and feedback to staff
- Compile and generate sales data and analysis
- Partner with executive leaders to ensure business outcomes are achieved in line with expected KPI’s
- Lead and mentor wider sales team to enhance personal growth and career development
- Reflect and areas for business growth and development
- Stakeholder management across all business levels.
- Responsible for local revenue and data integrity
- Employ your strong attention to detail in sales strategies, ensuring precision and effectiveness in every initiative
- Experienced Sales and operations leader
- Previous experience in the vehicle leasing/transport sector would be highly regarded
- Motivated and committed work ethic
- Experienced in Microsoft Suite
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Team player
- Detail oriented and results driven leader!
For further information, please apply now.