|Salary:||Up to $700 a day + super|
|Posted:||21 days ago|
- Sydney CBD / WFH
- Initial contract until 30/06/2022
- Up to $700 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Research Officer to play a key role in the design and management of customer insight projects.
Bring your market research skills and thinking to support and guide the desired customer experience and outcomes for the people and businesses of NSW.
- Play a key role in the design and management of customer insights projects from collection of customer data to describe, diagnose and improve customer experience and performance
- Develop clear insights and deliver concrete recommendations
- Manage the delivery of ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative customer research
- Seek opportunities and implement solutions to improve sector capability in using customer insights and analysis, including by providing research advice and expertise to internal and external stakeholders
- Apply best practice project management principles to ensure efficient and effective use of project resources to deliver objectives within established timeframes and project plans.
- 3+ years’ experience working either agency or client side in a customer research/insights focused role.
- Experience with Q / Displayr beneficial but not necessary
- Experience in customised market research and CX research techniques and tools
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on email@example.com